Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1st Challenge (Color Combo w/Twist)

Welcome to our March 1st Challenge. We are just super excited about this term here on Colorful Creations because we thinking outside the box, and bringing you so great challenges so that you can create some awesome layouts and get some of those pictures and or projects off your to do list. So for this challenge for me it is all about color.  When I found out my scrap style I also noticed that I gravitated towards colors and scrapbooking elements. I am all about colors since I am a visual person and if something is bright and pretty I love it.  I also have had those moments where I have had to use colors I don't like as much but needed to use them.  Color Combo's always helped me because I could use a color I don't like as much, with something I love with the right combinations.  So for this challenge Take a look at the picture below as it has color combinations. You are to use the colors you see.  THE TWIST is that you also have to use some sort of ink on your layout whether it is from an ink pad, pen, marker paints you choose which medium just as long as we can see the color combination.  Have fun being creative and using some bright bold colors!    Take a look at the color combo's and check out our wonder DT Creations!

4 comments :

  1. Fun challenge--beautiful reveals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taught of so many ways to show appreciation to Dr.Ogudugu for is help in reuniting myself and my lover that left me for almost two weeks ago, But i believe that through this means i will be able to let more people to know about Dr.Ogudugu. Without wasting much time i have decided that i will write down Dr.Ogudugu contact detail which is through email: greatogudugu@gmail.com. If i got my lover back through these detail then trust me a lot of people out can still rescue there relationship only if they believe and contact Dr.Ogudugu through his detail Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't be able to get back your Ex lover, husband, wife or have a good relationship if what you do is to sit down crying all day and contacting some fake spell casters online to help you out Apart from from Dr. Abolo of [Abolospell@gmail.com]. Dr. Abolo made it possible to bring back my Ex Lover after one year of separation, i have tried all i could but non of them worked out instead they took my money and did nothing. So therefore my advice to you out there having issues in your relationship or being broken hearted is to contact Dr. Abolo via: Abolospell@gmail.com, you can also Call or MSG him on whatsap via +(234) 705-2534-659 because he is the best love spell caster online and on Earth and his love spell is superb.

    HARRY

    FROM: AUSTRIA.

    ReplyDelete